2019年10月13日日曜日

Without "do you": You don't have blabla eyes?

Actually, I heard, you don't have chinky eyes.
...
What did you say?(me)
"Chinky eyes are Chinese eyes" and her motion, which lifts up outside of eyes and holds them by her hands.

Upwards(just words) was lke me.
And returned to my country, and asked samethings sometimes.

And I said Japanese eyes was round basically with my motion which is rolled fingers and put them on the eyes like glasses.
And other Japanese came to the school.

She said "You are right!".

And I said surely, in our country that was human discremination.

---
I'm sorry, I'm going to delete this article.
I respect the all relating to here.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gundam Wing: Du oMaxwell:

That result is more interesting. We can use a pointer allocation as a param from the sublootin as a returnable value. *     lootin:         ...