2019年1月12日土曜日

If you had a time machine, which era would you like to go?

A: If you had a time machine, which era would you like to go?
B: I'd rather love 300 handreds years ago?
A: Edo era?
B: No, Not there.
A: Where would you like to go?
B: Island Java.
A: Good! so... what would you like yo to there?
B: Just sightseeing, Any other thing, I couldn't do there.
A: Why?
B: Things in thsy time would affect now. Very Beautiful country.
A: Now, would you like to go there?
B: Actually, I heard IT company put lots of money there, which naturallu interests me.
A: So, you wou;d like to have bussiness there wouldn't you?
B: Yes, I'd rather like to work there, but nature and cultures excels things there.
And, I'd rather more love to go to 400 hundreds years ago and don't want to go to 100 years ago. Sorry for Javanese.
A: I understand that, thank you.

http://www.javaindonesia.org/general/java-indonesia-culture/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gundam Wing: Du oMaxwell:

That result is more interesting. We can use a pointer allocation as a param from the sublootin as a returnable value. *     lootin:         ...