2019年1月20日日曜日

Remebrance: 003

Apparel Production Inc
270 W 39th St #1701, New York, NY 10018
+1 212-278-8362 

A Teacher from NY told us about good cloth and has shown us the strong textures.
I don't remeber now the name of maker.
I remembered famous movie about kilt, but don't remember title... that's might be "About Kilt?"

This place is behind  the river from New Jursey.
I remembered the Scription of the movie where young people admire NY.
 
In our country, New Jursey is called bed town and living there is profited
We aim to move to a such town.

Antway, Google told us about the offshore of this shop.
I think, beauiful and strong clothes there are.
Strong doesn't a little differently mean.
How do I express thin but strong which is about especially material?

---

Besides, I was very surprised and found our country's sense web site.
http://onestopny.com/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gundam Wing: Du oMaxwell:

That result is more interesting. We can use a pointer allocation as a param from the sublootin as a returnable value. *     lootin:         ...