2019年11月16日土曜日

:: still remember: someone cut coleman:

I still remember, someone cut coleman on the bag.
The bag has the label sued on the side.
I talked, one of  bad things, I'd rather love after left of airport.

*
I remember, the teacher who worked at Yamaha.
I talked, surely "Coleman".
I remember, She said, "Coleman", first.

*
I don't blame anybody there.
I wonder, if someone like theif is there in our country.

*In additon
I heard, someone Guerilla( how do I spell ) were still living on the Mountain but not Tagaitai.
I don't remember well, the previous mountain, someone says, not so dangerous and popular, I remember.

*Take care
Something, we don't know, happened, nobady told, we must care about our situations.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Gundam Wing: Du oMaxwell:

That result is more interesting. We can use a pointer allocation as a param from the sublootin as a returnable value. *     lootin:         ...